You offer high-quality programs or services for families. The Kids Calendar is your best resource for reaching local parents.
Promotional options with the Kids Calendar
Promoting a program on the Events Calendar is free! Since only some programs are eligible to be listed on the Calendar, please read what kinds of events can be listed in this section.
Here’s what you can post on the Events Calendar:
- one-time events for kids (ages 0-18) and/or families
- one-time events for parents if the programming relates to parenting/children
- events that are free or include a fee
- one-time events that require an RSVP or pre-registration
- events that repeat but do not require pre-enrollment
- other kinds of events may be accepted on a case-by-case basis
Is your program eligible for the Events Calendar?
The Classes & Camps section of the Kids Calendar is the most comprehensive resource of its kind in our community. You definitely want to promote your programs here! For $10 per month, you can list up to five classes or camps at a time.
Here’s what you can post on the Classes & Camps page:
- classes or camps for kids (ages 0-18) that span several days or weeks
- classes or camps that are free or have a course fee
- classes or camps that require pre-enrollment or registration
Is your program eligible for the Classes & Camps section?
Think of the Community Board as a sort of digital classified ad or bulletin board feature. If the thing you want to publicize is not an event or a class/camp, you can probably post the info to the Board.
Here are some things that could be posted on the Community Board:
Is your information eligible for the Community Board?
No → Contact Beth McKeon at (785) 274-9020 to discuss your options.
The Directory makes it easy for parents to find your products and services. For $45/year, you get a full page business listing on the Kids Calendar, including links back to your site and pictures. You can highlight what you offer on the listing page and by choosing up to five categories to be listed under.
Here are some kinds of organizations that can be listed in the directory:
- for-profit businesses offering products/services for kids & families
- non-profit and government agencies with services for families
- businesses offering services for parents
Ready to get listed in the Directory?
Not sure where to post your information?
If you’re not sure where to submit your program or information on the website, please call before posting. I’m certain we can get it sorted out in a short phone conversation!
Want more information about the full range of Kids Calendar options, including listing classes and advertising?
I offer free phone and in-person consultations to help you determine which options will best serve your organization.
Contact Maggie Bornholdt